FRIENDS OF THE CHORALE
The Friends of the Chorale have promoted and supported the Chorale Family since 1996.
Have you enjoyed a Chorale event, and wondered how to get involved -- without singing? The Friends may be the group for you.
We "meet" twice a year -- once, in person, in September; and then by mail during February. The Chorale season runs from September to June, and we serve the organization by:
- Selling concert tickets (day of performance)
- Distributing programs and seating our audience
- Assisting with Chorale fundraising activities, such as selling raffle tickets at concert venues
- Setting up / cleaning up for any concert "afterglows"
- Welcoming our audience, and making them feel as comfortable as possible during performances.
Current members of the Friends are former Chorale singers, spouses of singers, and fans. You are welcome to volunteer as often as you are available, and we hope you will remain a Friend for many years.
For information on how to become a Friend of the Chorale, please call Kathy Davis (810-229-0758) or Dave Zorn (810-225-4362).